Profile Properties manages Strata Corporations in the Tri-Cities, Pitt Meadows and Maple Ridge. Our portfolio ranges from very small townhouse complexes to large high rise towers. New clients are continuously being referred to us by existing clients. We create long term relationships with our property owners and many of our clients have been with us since our business started in 1990. Below are some highlights of what our full Strata Management service includes:
- Receive, record and deposit all monthly maintenance fees, as well as any special assessments that may be levied, or other income of the Corporation and deposit into your strata trust account. Receive, screen and pay all accounts payable by the Corporation. Produce monthly financial statements and distribute to Council. Levy fines and liens against delinquent owners and follow up with correspondence and initiate legal action when so instructed by the Strata Corporation.
- Provide Forms and documentation as required by the Strata Property Act for the sale of any strata lot. Maintain all files, documents and records as per the Strata Property Act. Arrange for and maintain adequate insurance coverage on the property. Make available for inspection, upon request, all documents, accounts, and records.
- Access to our website where you can find Acts, regulations, legal notices and other useful information for your Strata Corporation. Advise the Corporation of its’ responsibilities pursuant to the Act, 24 Hour on-call emergency services, correspondence with owners.
- Access to Profile Link portal system where owners can access building documents, update contact information, check status of their Strata Fee account, and more.
- Receive and send correspondence to owners & tenants on behalf of the Strata Corporation
- Preparation for and attendance at all Council Meetings and General Meetings (number of meetings to be determined in the management contract), preparation and distribution of minutes. Preparation of the Annual budget, including capital planning, contingency fund reserves, schedule of maintenance fees, and any special assessments.
- Assist Council with enforcement of the Bylaws, site inspections, managing on-site employees and contractors, ensuring a safe environment.
- Obtaining quotes for work required, full bid processing, preparing contracts with contractors, advice to Council on repairs and maintenance required.
- Discounted rates on Strata Insurance and disposal, deposit interest on all Strata trust accounts, preferred contractor list.