Dear Valued Clients:
Profile Properties Ltd. is committed to maintaining the safety of our clients and employees. We have continued to monitor the progression of the COVID-19 virus pandemic and the directives of the Provincial Government and WorkSafeBC as well as legislative changes that have affected how we conduct our business for things such as General Meetings with Strata Corporations, in-person showings of rental properties and inspections.
Although Profile Properties is open (9:00am – 4:30pm), our front doors remain locked to the public in order to limit the possibility of transmission of the virus. We are still able to service our clients in the following ways:
- If dropping off a document, payment by cheque or small item, please drop through our mailbox slot on our front door 24/7.
- If dropping off a large item, please knock on the front door or call our office to advise of your attendance, and an employee will come and collect the item(s) from you.
- If you are picking up something from our office, please knock on the front door or call our office to advise of your attendance, and an employee will come and bring the items to you.
- Cash payments are not being accepted – please call our office for alternatives.
- By phone 24/7 for emergencies.
While in office, our staff are socially distancing, wearing a mask, and using sanitizer often. High-touch surfaces are being cleaned often.
Many of our staff are working remotely – we appreciate your patience as it may take longer than anticipated to respond to your requests.
If you have any further question, please contact our office at 604 464-7548.
Colleen Semple – Managing Broker